Web Developer @ avVenta Worldwide
June 2011 – Present
- Work in common with the rest of developers and/or software engineers to build websites and web applications.
- Participate in website structure and architecture planning.
- Participate in the planning and supervision the development process of a whole project.
- Create and maintain HTML structures.
- Develop and maintain CSS style sheets, for a specific page and for an entire site equally.
- Integrate and customize DHTML modules into websites.
- Integrate HTML pages and modules with a server side structures – architecture.
- Develop website architecture and structure from scratch.
- Decide the best way to split the tasks involved in his projects.
- Run a unit testing process for every accomplished task
CMS Specialist @ avVenta Worldwide
February 2011 – May 2011
- Maintain knowledge of all product website structure, taxonomy and templates.
- Develop and inputs content into the CMS (Content Management System) and performs quality assurance of the content and corresponding CMS templates.
- Coordinate with copy and design teams for content development• Adhere to maintenance plans/timelines, project plans/timelines, support plan summaries and production requirements documents.
- Work with release management teams to coordinate publishing releases for maintenance.
- Complete pre and post release quality assurance, ensuring final pages published reflect legally approved content.
- Interfaces with cross-functional team members, including in-house creative production team, HTML team, web development and systems managers, business partners, third party vendors, and Project Managers as needed.• Works closely with members of other areas and technology teams to resolve CMS related issues.
- Supports ongoing CMS development by influencing and documenting CMS requirements.
- Supports ongoing development and modifications by testing and reporting defects.
- Understands process and procedures as necessary to support all aspects of CMS maintenance and development; encourages process changes as appropriate.
Creative Services Technical Lead @ Desert Development Company
January 2010 – December 2011
- Assist different departments in CMS solutions (graphic customization, content and/or integration) such as Joomla and WordPress. Also some SharePoint customization.
- Assist digital artists in technical matters not usually covered by graphic designer specialists such as CSS and HTML.
- Branded/theme product customization and QA process.
- Guide lines for documents, specially those related to final users.
Digital Artist @ Desert Development Company
July 2009 – January 2010
- Branded product customization for Weekly Releases.
- Create graphical assets for product and documentation.
Co-owner / web designer @ INTERDESA
November 2001 – June 2009
- Web design (Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, DreamWeaver)
- Web site template customization (specially for PHP applications)
- Flash / ActionScript design and programming
- Server monitoring (servers in Debian Linux and Windows 2003 Server)
- Relationashinp management with customers overseas specially on audio streaming services, server management and co-location services.
- Google AdWords
Web developer @ Hermes (Formerly known as SiNTER)
October 1999 – November 2001
- Web development
Web developer @ NASA Sportsbook
January 1999 – July 2001
- Web development
- IT Support
- Search Engine Optimization